Lilypie

Thursday, January 29, 2009

Boots .... Finally!

The online store where I bought my shoes from, sent me an advertisement where they were having a massive discount and sale on boots – all kinds of boots, leather, knee-length, suede, ankle. The boots were going at half price, plus if you get two pairs, you get another twenty-five percent off the second pair! What a good deal!


So I took the opportunity to order boots online! Since I had been looking for boots, I figured why not, especially since I can never get this offer anywhere else! One pair of ankle boots, one pair of knee-length boots, both black leather. I wanted to order suede, but it would be too impractical in a climate like this! And they arrived a few days back, just in time for me to wear the knee-length boots out while visiting to match with my above-the-knees tube dress.


Because they are boots, I ordered half a size bigger, yet they are a perfect fit! Even for the knee-length boots, I thought they would be too long for me, but the top stopped snugly just at the base of my knees! My family members deemed me crazy for wearing footwear like that in this kind of weather, but so be it! I got the boots I wanted, and for sure I will be wearing them more often, especially when going overseas to a cooler climate!

Blogged with the Flock Browser

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...