Lilypie

Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Approval For Confirmation

I just came out of my boss' room, and guess what? He has approved for me to be confirmed! He gave me a form which he filled in, and asked me to read, give comments (if any), and sign off. While I was reading his comments, I cannot believe he graded me overall good in everything! Wow... That is really a big boost to my confidence and capability after the dramatic fiasco with my previous place.
 
I am also in awe that not only am I going to be confirmed, I am also getting an increment, which gives me an overall uplift of five percent from my previous package in my previous company! I cannot believe it!
 
At least this is a big relief to me, that perhaps I can finally stay for some time and not hop around again!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...