Lilypie

Monday, October 9, 2006

Countdown

Two more weeks.

Do I feel lucky? Maybe.

Do I feel things could be better? Yes.

Could I have made things better? Yes, definitely.

Have I done anything really good in life? No.

Do I want to achieve something good? Yes, of course!

What do I plan to do? Considering the complicating turn of events, it is hard to state out exactly what I need to do.

What do I want? Simple – love, family, friends, and lots and lots of peace. Plus prayers for all – family, friends, “enemies”, and a cleansing of my sins.

Hoping my wishes will come true this year.

4 comments:

Richard said...

Hi Celia,

Thought you might like to know someone is looking for you. I got two google hits for

juliet ophilia blogspot

As well, the individual visited my blog 27 times - no doubt trying out all the links on my page.

The blogger came from Singapore.


Take care,

Richard

juphelia said...

Thanks for informing me. I sort of expected something like that would happen, and my gut feeling is right - the person is from Singapore.

Hope I had not created trouble for you.

Richard said...

No, there is no problem. I had tried e-mailing you first, but, for some reason, AOL/Netscape mail was refusing to send out the e-mail. sigh. Since I only tend to use it for my blog activities, it is not an essential account for me, so I guess I could change it, but I am lazy ;-)

Knowing that you sometimes suffer from blog stalking (as have Aaah Million Days and My Imperfect Offering - I have), I keep you off my blog roll, so this individual or individuals won't locate you through me. Not ideal, but I think people deserve their privacy.

Whatever happened to Going Bananas?

juphelia said...

Thanks for the privacy. Much appreciated. :-)

Going Bananas? The blogger has shut down his blog, not sure the reason why but I think it may be due to his being posted overseas and that place has no access to blogger website. I miss him though, his musings are always so enriching!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...