Lilypie

Wednesday, October 4, 2006

"Something Old, Something New" Photo Competition

Calling all photographers (or budding photographers)!

Want to get a free five-night’s stay at one of the coolest resorts in the world, right at the heart of the beautifully landscaped Shangri-La?

Want to get a new Sony SLR camera?

Want to see your works being exhibited?

Then come join this competition!

The theme reflects the promotion of Asia’s rich cultural heritage through creative re-invention of museum artifacts into contemporary functional merchandise.

Any entry that is creative or thoughtful, and demonstrates a juxtaposition of “old” and “new” can be submitted.

There are no fixed rules that determine what qualifies as “old” or “new”; it can be traditional culinary traditions, technological gadgets, or even a newborn puppy.

Check this out for more information and terms and conditions for participation. Hurry! Competition ends on 31 October 2006, 12:00pm.

Just a pity I am not allowed to take part. :-(

Have fun and enjoy! Best of luck!

6 comments:

Ole' Wolvie said...

A_x is a hobby photographer :D

The Imp said...

hey babe!! i'm here! my email is at the bottom of my blog. so feel free to drop me a line anytime! let me know if you still want me to link this blog frm mine....

Richard said...

No fair! I am not eligible because I am not a resident of Singapore.

Why are you not eligible?

juphelia said...

Ole Wolvie : Yes, I guess that too from his random photo taking.

Imp : Hey! Thanks for dropping by! My blog is now private and shared with only a handful, so I'll appreciate if you don't link me from your blog. Thanks so much!

Richard : I can say the same thing for all the US competitions which I like to take part in but not eligible since I'm not a resident there.

I'm not eligible for this competition as I'm a direct employee of one of the organisers. Due to this, my family members are not eligible too.

imp said...

okie dokes. will keep it private for you then. thanks much for letting me know your link though. i enjoy reading your posts.

juphelia said...

Imp : THank you so much! I feel so encouraged by yoU! :-)

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...