Lilypie

Saturday, June 1, 2013

Customer Service Who Actually Serves

I was at Kinokuniya earlier intending to buy the latest Dan Brown's novel. Initially I found the hardcover and wanted the paperback version of Lost Symbol as well so it is small enough to read on the place. However I could not seem to find that. Then I asked at the Information counter, and the lady told me which section to go to. So I told her I have been to the section but could not seem to find the book.

She then went looking for the book, and told me could be in storage. After that she asked if I only wanted one copy, to which I said yes. She then went searching the store and managed to find a copy for me. How nice!

This is good service, a serving staff who actually goes to find what the customer wants, instead of the usual thing like, "It's all there" when you ask for something. How I wish all other stores can be like this, actually serving the customer and not ask them to look for something themselves!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...