Lilypie

Friday, June 14, 2013

Post-Vacation Spa

Today I utilised another groupon voucher, on a Javanese massage and oxygen facial package, bought at a very low price, as usual. My verdict? It was good! The massage was really good. I could feel my aches and muscles relaxing already.

However, the facial treatment paled in comparison to the massage. The therapist kept saying my face is super dry. Well.. with the long flight, jet lag, and the haze going around, is it any wonder my face is dry at that moment? So she used an oxygen tank like thing to spurt oxygen on my face, then massaged, then used a gauze before putting on the mask.

Since I was late, I was not able to enjoy the full treatment. It was supposed to be a ninety-minute massage, and a seventy-five minute facial. However, I only had time to do a seventy-five minute massage, and a sixty-five minute facial.

Still, since the treatment is free (sort of), there is no cause for complaint. I managed to get my post-vacation spa treatment in and fulfilled the coupon I bought. So I did get my time and money's worth, but I would not go there again! The distance is just too far for me, and the facial treatment was not even beneficial!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...