Lilypie

Wednesday, June 19, 2013

My Farewell Lunch

I cannot believe this is my last week, or rather, last few days in this company! Culture wise, this is the best I have been in. The people are friendly, there are hardly any politics, and the co-workers are fun to be around. The thing I will miss the most is the colleagues I have grew rather close to. Hopefully this time round we can really keep in touch and not just lip service anymore like always.

Today a group of them gave me a farewell lunch. I am so touched! This is the first time in my life I actually have a farewell lunch, or rather, the only time that I feel I would actually be missed! The only other time was in another company where my boss gave me a farewell lunch, but two other colleagues followed. Another time was with those colleagues in another company I was close to, but that was only a few. As for the other places, well, I was just so hated that people rejoiced more when I left, hence no one gave me a farewell lunch.

Tomorrow I will be lunching with my boss. He specially asked to lunch with me. Again, I am fortunate that I have a good boss in this company, which is why makes it even harder for me to leave. But sometimes good opportunities come but only once in a lifetime, and if I am to miss that, goodness knows how long more I need to wait again, if there ever will be another one!

Hopefully my next company will be better, in terms of culture, people and environment!

2 comments:

zerry ht said...

Last week a farewell party was arranged at one of LA event venues for one of our employees. It was really good to be there and enjoy the day. Best arrangements were done along with delicious desserts that I really loved.

Viktoriya said...

From this point and on, many possibilities are open to you. There are some companies that have no longer real persons on the phone and the only way in which you can get your tickets or reservations is on the net. Immobilien in Budapest

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...