Lilypie

Thursday, June 13, 2013

Pre-Vacation Waxing

This was supposed to be posted before I left but I did not have the time to do so. In any case, I went for a pre-vacation waxing the day I left. I needed an overdue bikini wax anyway, and besides, I would be going to the Dead Sea, and how can I not wax before donning a swimsuit?

After my first good experience with the home-based waxing therapist who stays near my place, I decided to go back to her again. However this time, it seemed more painful than the first time. She said because I have not waxed for a while, so it would be more painful. Do not expect the pain to lessen. 

She also said it is all in the mind, as I thought it would not be painful, hence I did not expect it to be painful, so the pain was more real. First time I thought it would be very painful, hence the pain was not as pronounced. Makes sense?

In any case, her service is good as always. At least I got all clean and smooth before my vacation!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...