Lilypie

Friday, June 21, 2013

Preparing To Exit ...

Today is the last working day for me in my current workplace. I am really going to miss this place, especially the people here. So far of all the places I have worked at, this is the place with the best working environment and one of the nicest bosses. The only trade off is the prospect may not be as good, but there is no perfect combination.

In a short while, I will be having my exit interview and clearance. Wonder what kind of questions I will be asked? If asking about the company, shall I speak the truth? Hmmm... I always wonder what is the purpose of exit interviews when I do not even know if they accept people's feedback and improve the structure after that!

So for now, another phase of my life has gone, and I will soon be starting a new phase. I hope the new company will be even better, in terms of the people and environment!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...