Lilypie

Saturday, March 12, 2011

Another Manliness Quality!

And another reason why I love him! My friend is so distraught over her parents as she is still unable to contact them due to the Japan's earthquake and tsunami, when my dear said to change and go out. I was surprised because I was getting so cosy at home, when he said, "Let's go to your friend's place and accompany her."

I was so happy when I heard that! It is really a day of double happiness! And we did go there, even though my friend went to stay with her grandmother, hence there was nobody at home when we went, but still, it was really something that he could even think of that!

Wow... never have I found a guy who would do this on his own accord! None of the guys I know would ever do this for me! So whoever said he is not a real man? I think he is more of a man than all the other so-called man around who only know how to demean women! A real man is one who is not afraid to show their love and respect to the woman, without the need to show that he is in charge or in control! Those who want to show they are in charge or in control only show how lack of confidence they really are!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...