Lilypie

Saturday, March 12, 2011

Asking For My Hand

Something wonderful happened at dinner tonight! We were sitting down for dinner with my parents, when my dear suddenly asked my parents if he can plan a future with me! I was so shocked that my jaw literally dropped, because he has not asked me, nor given any indication of anything!

My parents were so happy that they gave their blessings immediately! I cannot believe this is happening, after all the failures and fiascos and false alarms, this is really happening! I kept pinching myself to see if I was dreaming, but I was not! Yes, this is really really happening!

I am on cloud nine now and very soon, I can have my dream of being part of a whole and having my own family. I really really love him so much!

P/S. There is no ring yet though, because although my parents have agreed, he has no asked me officially yet, hence I have not given my consent. Although I believe we should be able to start planning something very soon!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...