Lilypie

Tuesday, March 22, 2011

My "Playboy" Earrings

I was clearing my stash of jewellery and came across these! Cute right? For the life of me, I have no idea where these came from as although I buy lots of necklaces, I do not normally buy earrings due to my sensitive skin, and since I normally wear earrings for long periods of time without taking them out, I tend to get those that are pure gold or silver or nickel-free. Thus, most of my earrings are given by others.

I can hardly wait for an occasion to wear these! Unfortunately, these are the kind of earrings that I can only wear for a day and take out after that, to be replaced by my usual sensitive-skin earrings that I wear to prevent my holes from closing up. Now I have to see what attire fits these!

See the playboy bunnies?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...