Lilypie

Sunday, March 6, 2011

Cups For Couples?

We were wandering around in a shopping mall when I came across these cups. The red one has a "I Love U" and a red heart on both cups, except the handles are on different sides.





The pink ones have a "Romeo" on one and "Juliet" on the other. I found them so cute that I could hardly resist them! The best thing is that, it is only S$10.00 for two pairs since the cups were going for a discount! So I bought both pairs together since I could not decide which one I wanted.





Now I have two - one of each, one to put in my office and the other to put at home. He has the same too, except the other side. Two sides make a whole and that is what we are - one whole of two halves!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...