Lilypie

Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Marching On ...

I cannot believe it is a quarter of a year already! How times flies! It has been a pretty dramatic first quarter. I had my first full-fledged presentation session for CHOICE, had a big fight with my boyfriend, got my probation extended, had some serious doubts about my relationship, managed to iron things out, and essentially had a fruitful two months.

Now that March is here, what next? Most likely I foresee myself working and working and working, and studying and studying. Seems like my life is nothing except work, study, religion, fun, laughter, peace and joy.

But I love it! I love my life! And I love living life to the fullest! Hopefully the next quarter will be just as fruitful and fulfilling!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...