Lilypie

Monday, March 28, 2011

Lost And Never Found

My dear lost his bag on Saturday. We were in a cab on our way home (as in my place) around seven in the evening, when he realised he left his bag in the cab after we reached home. I was actually quite upset, as I had told him time and again to take care of his things properly, but he is still so absent-minded. He ever left something of mine in a cab before, and had to go around the whole island looking for that and called the cab company for that, but luckily the cab driver was very nice and came back to my place to pass me the item.

We tried calling the cab company, but because it was Saturday night and we did not note down the number since it was a flag-down and not an advance call, we had to lodge a report. The main office was closed and I was told we had to wait until the cabbie brought the bag in as lost-and-found.

It has been a few days now, and nothing has come in. I called the cab company again and I was told no one has lodged any report on any missing item. We tried telling them part of the cabbie's name and described the cab, but was told they could not do anything without the cab number.

What a service! And people seem to be so dishonest, we have this feeling that someone took the cab after us, saw the bag and could easily just took it for themselves since it looked quite new and many people would like the brand.

I guess we just happened to be unlucky. Serves him right! Let's hope after this, he finally knows how to take care of his own things without the need to be constantly reminded!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...