Lilypie

Monday, March 21, 2011

Working On Training Materials

I cannot believe I spent the whole weekend working on training materials! There is a compliance training coming up in a few days' time, and I had to review the previous slides and update and incorporate the new training slides.

It is really a chore because I do not have most of the materials with me and can only do the slides according to what I know and remember. Besides, I had to use the company-approved slide designs to do the slides, and not any others. It is hard to incorporate, link and still ensure the slides are eye-catching and drive the messages across.

By right I should not be spending so much time working on a weekend, but after all the reprimands and warnings I got from my boss, I better be a slave to my company and work 24/7 to make sure they are satisfied. What a life! I wonder how many more there are to come!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...