Lilypie

Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Smartphone Retirement

It is time. We had great times together, and you have served me relatively well. You have been there for me when I needed some entertainment, some platform to rave and rant, and needed quick access to the net. You have been my map, my information portal, my movie reservations and my games console. As a result, I got you a slick pink cover for you to wear as a reward, and you stood snug and comfortable in it.

Unfortunately, you are breaking down. You are getting ill. You are running out of juice. You are panting. Not a day goes by that I have to feed you. Not a day goes by that you break down in the middle of a service. Not a day goes by that I got despair over your health and welfare.

Hence, I can only do the proper thing for you - retire and leave you in the nursing drawer where all your retired counterparts are. At least you will have company. At least you can take a long break and then be resurrected as and when I ever need your services again.

So rest well, Mr iPhone. I will always remember you and what you have done for me.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...