Lilypie

Friday, March 4, 2011

Dropping Two Subjects

I have done it. I have let my studies slide. No other choice. In light of my recent sudden increase in work load, the constant late hours and the big project that is taking weeks to finish, I have no time to submit any assignments nor do any form of reading for my modules. As a result, I did not manage to hand in two assignments due this week.

Thus, I would have to drop those two subjects, because by forfeiting the assignment, I would have already failed the subjects, and no use even if I take the examination as the grades would be a straight fail. So I would have to retake those two subjects the next time round.

Now I only need to concentrate on the remaining two subjects and pray to do well in them! How unfortunate that I am so busy at work lately that I really have no time to even study! Hopefully the work load will lighten after these few weeks!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...