Lilypie

Monday, February 5, 2007

Achieving Millenium ....


It is time for a celebration! Why? Because it is my 1000th post! I never know I can go that far, and this is a great achievement on my part! Along the way, there have been times when I feel so disillusioned, when I feel so much like giving up, when I feel like just shutting down the whole thing. But in the end, I persevered, and now this is where I am.

Thus, this post is dedicated to everyone who has followed me through my ups and downs, the encouragement and advise, the inspirations you have given me. It is because of you that I go on.

Everyone listed here (utmost apologies and please forgive me for using your real names) - Richard, Jacq, Kai, Yopi, Ricky, Sing Phang, Sentosa, Gus, Grace, Adrian, Kelvin (Chan). And all those not listed, because I have no idea who you are, as well as all those I left out but who make the list anyway.

And to my new friends from Write Clique - Kelvin (Quee), Rena, Yau-ming, The Iceman, Qiurong, Mark. Who else have I left out?

A special someone, who shall remain nameless, but you know who you are, you who have been with me throughout the past year, witnessing my little hiffs and jiffs, my ups and downs, and my extreme mood swings.

And to you, my dear angel, for being my greatest inspiration and encouragement to continue writing.

With that, a very sincere "THANK YOU" from the very bottom of my heart, to each and everyone of you! Nothing can express the gratitude I feel, and nothing else I can say, but thank you.

So for that, I shall take a well-deserved break! But I will be back!

13 comments:

Iceman said...

You are the only person I know who posts entries more frequently than me. You are the winner. Now that you're stopping a while, it's good. I can start to read your stuff slowly ...

sen said...

wah.. you're taking a break.. less blog to read then =)

imp said...

have a good break. but come back soon!

Richard said...

Congratulations!

Of course, you are a prolific writer, so it is no real surprise, is it?

juphelia said...

Iceman : Really? I think you update very often too! But thanks!

Sen & Imp : I won't be gone for long! Look out soon!

Richard : Thanks!

Ole' Wolvie said...

You actually keep count? :P

Congo rats~

juphelia said...

Ole Wolvie : Actually, it is the Dashboard that kept the count for me. But thanks anyway!

Tamms said...

Hi Celia,

congrats & just wanna say hi!

juphelia said...

Tamms : Hi hi! Welcome and thanks so much! :-)

LDF said...

I was just browsing through the "Next Blog" button and stumbled across your 1,000th post. Congratulations! I find it difficult to post so frequently and congratulate you on keeping you site active.

juphelia said...

ldf : Hi! Welcome and thank you very much!

sonic said...

ah back from hiatus... congrats and happy CNY!

juphelia said...

Sonic : Thank you! And hope you enjoyed your CNY too!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...