Lilypie

Monday, April 8, 2013

Gifts Galore!

My parents were away in China and Hong Kong last week to pay respects to my grandparents for the Tomb Sweeping Festival. My mum just came back on Friday and she bought me so many things that I am utterly grateful and speechless!
 
In the clothes department, she bought me a blue and white retro looking knee-length dress, complete with an electric blue belt to match. That is my favourite as I really look as if I was transported back to the sixties, except for the beehive hair.
 
My second favourite is a black evening dress that is shapeless and drapes on my body, but the look is completed with accessories and a metal belt. She also bought me a black chiffon top, a multi-colour knit dress, and an orange striped dress.
 
In the bags department, she bought me a black Coach tote, a Louis Vuitton and a Hermes. In the shoes department, she bought me a pair of pink pumps to match my pink Coach tote. I guess the things there must be really cheap, as Hong Kong and Shenzhen are known for being a shopping paradise!
 
I feel so happy and loved! Now I have even more things to add to my already enormous collection!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...