Lilypie

Monday, April 15, 2013

Lego Magnets

During my day trip to Legoland, I went into the gift shop to check out what is on sale. Surprisingly, I came across a few fridge magnets. There is a set of three fridge magnets featuring the Lego figurine of Harry Potter, Draco Malfoy and Severus Snape. There is also the Pirates of the Caribbean fridge magnet collection, as well as the Star Wars fridge magnet collection.
 
Unfortunately, because these are special characters, the collection is also sold at a very "special" price, so special that I cannot bring myself to afford it. Besides, only the Star Wars collection looks nice, and even that do not have my favourite characters. In other words, no Darth Vader, no Luke Skywalker, no Han Solo, and no Yoda. There is only Princess Leia, R2D2 and C3PO.
 
So I gave it a miss. Then I came across another set of fridge magnets at a cheaper price, but they are just Lego bricks, nothing outstanding. I was about to give up, when I came across a button magnet featuring Legoland, and it does not cost that much too! So I bought two of that, intending to give a friend.
 
Here is the fridge magnet I bought, which made my trip to Legoland satisfactory and complete :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...