Lilypie

Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Wardrobe Overhaul, Yet Again ...

In light of new things I bought, I went for another wardrobe overhaul tonight. This time round, I threw out all the older but still wearable clothes, which I do not intend to wear anymore. Things like skirts, blouses and some dresses.
 
Each time I spring clean my wardrobe, I am always amazed by the number of clothes I have. Sometimes, I cannot even remember where I got this item, and that I actually had a certain item! Sometimes I would suddenly think of a piece of clothing I wanted to wear, but for some reason could never find it in my wardrobe, only to discover it was hidden in between some other clothes that I have overlooked, but I did not manage to see because I have too many clothes.
 
I think every woman can understand my plight. After throwing out so many items, I still have no space in my wardrobe! I thought after throwing out so many items, there would be more space right? But there is still not much space! I still have so many dresses, tops, skirts, jeans, pants and T-shirts, not to mention sweaters and belts!
 
Looks like I really need a much bigger wardrobe, and for that, I need a much bigger room ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...