Lilypie

Monday, April 1, 2013

"High End" Slimming Session

I went for the first part of the trial slimming session after work today. This is another trial bought via Groupon, entitling me for a fourteen treatment package consisting of two friction massage treatments, two herbal body cream therapies, two signature fat breaking massages, two revitalising hydrating cream masks, two contour body slimming wraps, two detailed body mass BMI assessments, and two nutritionist guides to healthy eating.
 
Even though the treatments sound like a lot, as with any other slimming treatments, these can be combined together, so only two sessions are needed. This is offered by one of the higher end slimming salons here, and the moment I entered, I could feel the classiness. The receptionist gave me a cup of warm water, with a cold towel, complete with an orchid for decoration.
 
After that, a consultant measured my body mass index, which, well, although worrying, I shall refrain from revealing the actual results. After that I was brought into a room to start my treatments.
 
First, herbal cream was rubbed and massaged all over my body, concentrating on the problematic areas. Then the staff massaged the problematic areas thoroughly. After that, a heavy cream was rubbed all over the problematic areas, before wrapping them in a plastic wrap. I had to wait for around twenty minutes before the plastic was removed.
 
All these treatments lasted for around two hours. I did not see any difference, but then again, how different can it be after just one treatment? One thing good is that the consultant did not try to hardsell me anything. Or maybe because it is the first session. I shall see after the second session which I will be going next week.
 
Unfortunately the dietician was not around, so I was not able to get any nutritionist's guide to healthy eating. She will be around the following week, so I would be able to get the guide from her. Let me see how the next sesion will be like, and if she can tell me any miracles to get me slim without doing anything that I otherwise already know.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...