Lilypie

Saturday, March 27, 2010

A "Nightmare" On My Street

For some reason, I had a nightmare last night. Perhaps I should not say "nightmare" because to many others, I may probably be kicking up a fuss over something trivial but it is a dream, if it ever come true, is many girls' worst nightmare!

Too many things give me bad dreams lately! Wonder if it is due to the massive multi-tasking I have been doing the past few weeks? But then again, how can I be considered "multi-tasking" if I am letting so many things fall behind?

It is true indeed that the older one gets, the more tired and less energetic one gets! No wonder people always say have to be young to do many things. But I let the opportunity slip so now I am trying to make up for lost time!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...