Lilypie

Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Distressed ....

I know I am falling behind again, but it had been one thing after another. To top it off, my paternal grandma has been hospitalised. She fell last Tuesday evening at home and my mum rushed her to the hospital on Wednesday. We went to visit her last Wednesday and she was fine, still able to recognise us and talk to us. She was supposed to be discharged last Sunday.

I was away at the retreat for the weekend. When I returned on Sunday night, my grandma was still not back. I found out she was suddenly in critical condition on Sunday. So the doctor had to keep her in for a few more days. She was alright on Sunday night. I went to see her the past two days and she was still alright.

Now I am praying and keeping my fingers crossed that nothing would happen! My grandma has always been healthy and strong. She can still walk around steadily without the help of anyone, and can still go about her daily functions even at this age of almost ninety-eight years. She can still eat three meals a day and go to the bathroom as per normal.

If I ever reach that age, I wish to be just as healthy as well! This is the grandma that has been staying at my house ever since I was born. She helped to take care of me when I was young and always advised me whenever my mum and I used to have our arguments. I really wish nothing will happen and she can come back and live with us again as normal!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...