Lilypie

Wednesday, March 24, 2010

My First As An Observer

It had been one great weekend! Initially I was nervous about fumbling while I presented. But when I started, I just kept going, without much fumbling. I presented on the first night and the last day, and when one of the participants came to me and asked to talk to me regarding my talk, saying she was inspired and liked my talk, it made me feel really good! Good because I did inspire someone, and that is an affirmation that what I am doing can help others!

First time as a presenter enabled me to experience the whole weekend over again. While sitting in for the other talks and going into groups and hearing the sharings by the presenters, made me reinforce that I should practice what I preach (or am preaching), that I myself should also keep practising to become a better person. The whole retreat reminded me the mistakes which I or anyone else would commonly make, and how to overcome those.

Now if only I can be called as a presenter officially, then I can truly experience the whole weekend all over again and be more reminded of the things I ought and ought not to do! Presenting and facilitating and mingling with the participants make me feel so warm and good all over, that I hope that I can help them in whatever small way I can!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...