Lilypie

Friday, March 19, 2010

Off To Be An Observer!

So tonight is the night when I debut my talk. I will be doing the first talk and the second last talk, so it will be tonight and Sunday morning. Which means I will just be sitting around, observing the other talks and helping to facilitate the discussion sessions. Saturday will normally be the most intensive yet most intimate session, so the presenters who are doing the talks for Saturday are really the inspiring ones. Their talks normally touch people.

I must say, I am quite nervous how the weekend will turn out. What if I did not do a good job? What if I get bad feedback? What if I get dropped before I even started? Of course being the first time in anything, anyone tends to be nervous.

I hope this will be a good weekend though. That I can learn from the participants as well as they can learn from me. With this, I look forward to the weekend and hope I will come back a new person after that!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...