Lilypie

Tuesday, March 2, 2010

The Cooking Book

I found another "treasure" yesterday! After I saw this cookbook of all cookbooks at a friend's place, I have been wanting to get my hands on it. This is the absolute bible for cooking beginners. Every recipe is illustrated, ie there is a picture of every ingredient used, how the dishes turn out, and it comes equipped with a shopping list stating how many servings in how much quantity of ingredients, as well as a DVD on cooking demonstration!

What can be better than that - a cookbook with practical instructions and detailed pictures so you can never get the overall output wrong? I cannot wait to try out the French Onion Soup recipe and compare it to that one in the Le Cordon Bleu cookbook I have!


Here are some samples of recipes from the pages.




2 comments:

Ole' Wolvie said...

Want!

juphelia said...

Highly recommended! Just about every tip and essential is found inside! But it's a tad expensive though.

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...