Lilypie

Saturday, March 6, 2010

Cycling Dry Run

I did it! I actually cycled halfway round the beach without once falling! I am still not comfortable handling steep slopes but at least I could cycle on the road without much glitches!

Today I decided to rent a bicycle instead. Ironically the rental bicycle is even easier to handle and cycle than the one I have! I actually cycled without much wobbling!

We actually wanted to cycle to Marina Barrage but the route was closed so we turned back. We had to pass by an overhead bridge which I got down and pushed the bicycle along.

Along the way we saw some cyclists already testing out the route. One round to Marina Barrage and back, I already feel my legs giving way. I was so afraid of my legs getting numb and me flying off the bicycle again!

Luckily everything went smoothly. There was no flying off the bicycle, no falling, no imbalance, no accident. It was unbelievably smooth, especially for someone like me.

Now I am paying the price - numb legs and cramps! Hopefully I will be able to handle twenty kilometres tomorrow! Just one more day!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...