Lilypie

Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Gay... And Loving It!

I came across two guys whom I suspected are "not that straight" yesterday. They look to be in their late thirties to early forties. They sat opposite me while I was having lunch. They were wearing matching tops and carrying backpacks. Each had a ring on the left fourth finger.

When one went to buy food, the other sat down and waited. When he came back, the other one went to buy drinks and then his food. They shared drinks (in separate cups from the same can) and even laughed over a message sent to one of them!

The thing is, they do not look like they are so lovey-dovey, yet why do I have the impression they are in love, albeit of the same gender? But seeing them makes me feel warm-hearted, because even though they are both of the same gender, the comfort level and camaraderie they shared with each other can exceed any normal couple in love.

So it is true. Love does occur - no matter what shape, size and colour. And love itself, does conquer all!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...