Lilypie

Thursday, April 1, 2010

A Lenten Reflection

Last night I attended a very emotional Lenten reflection, organised by CHOICE. It was a musical performance and a mini Praise and Worship session, with three sharings on various topics like Despair, Hopelessness, Helplessness and Doubt. I was asked on Monday night to share one of the topics, and I chose Doubt.

Honestly, my sharing could not beat the rest. I was not really prepared, for one. W.here the rest had prepared with a written piece of paper in their hands, I had no time to prepare anything. I could not even structure my thoughts properly! I just thought up one on the spur of the moment and just presented it.

Luckily I did not do that badly. At least I managed to weave a decent tale and presented something to the theme of Doubt. The singing and sharing by the rest were really full of feelings and emotions! It makes me really reflect on what Lent and Easter means.

This Easter will be the fourth anniversary of my baptism. Once in a while, I would reflect on what baptism means to me, and how I entered the faith. I must say I am not exactly a staunch or faithful person, but I hope through the years, my faith will improve and that my children will not take the faith they were born into for granted.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...