Lilypie

Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Buying And Selling Used Cars?

Just out of curiosity, I was sourcing for some used car marts. I was thinking if I ever move overseas, it would be good to start looking for a car. I happened to stumble upon this website called Garage Del Parco, an Italian used car mart. Somehow the variety of cars there caught my eye, hence I started exploring.

Upon checking out the site, I found that the cars they have are pretty impressive! The cars range from Mercedes to Audi to Volkswagen to Toyota to Ford to Fiat. Just a pity there is no Mini Cooper stated, or at least, I did not manage to come across any Mini Coopers! Furthermore, the place is family-owned, by a father and son. One has said that Italian men are passionate and good-looking. I believe so too!

The entire site is in Italian, but I came across the English translation of it. Upon comparing both Italian and English versions, I managed to learn a bit of what the Italian page is saying. I found out that auto usate milano means Buying and Selling Used Car in Milan. I also managed to find out that vendita auto usate and compro auto usate also mean Used Cars.

Hence if you are ever in that area, do drop by this car mart!

P/S. For those who are well-versed in Italian, do forgive me if I made a mistake in some text, but I cannot really understand Italian, so my own opinions are just based on my own observations, and whatever I read may get lost in translation. :-p

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...