Lilypie

Sunday, April 25, 2010

You Know You Are A Blimp When ....

1. You could wear your mother's clothes that used to be too big for you but now you can hardly fit into them.

2. Your top became L from XS.

3. Your tummy and behind bulge out when you walk.

4. You have a perpetual bulge from the lower waist area onwards no matter what you wear.

5. Your dress does not fit you anymore.

6. Your pants split at the seams when you sat down.

7. Your jeans and tailored pants could not be buttoned nor zipped up anymore.

8. You look like Fat Bastard in photos taken.

9. The clothes that used to make you look sexy now make you look like an elephant standing on tree trunks.

Short of totally not eating, what else can I do?! I need to lose fifteen kilograms by end of the year and get back my figure when I was still back in school!

2 comments:

Julie Lim said...

I think a diet of fruits and vegetables only always does the trick. It's tough, but can be done.

juphelia said...

I know that. But if I eat just fruit and vegetables alone, I won't be able to function the rest of the day as I'll feel weak from hunger. I really admire all those celebrities who eat nothing but some morsels of boiled vegetables and a bit of protein for the whole day!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...