Lilypie

Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Breaking My Diet

I have broken my diet again. It was another day of eating for me yesterday. First my dear bought breakfast for me, consisting of oily noodles, luncheon meat and fried chicken wing.

Then during lunch my colleagues wanted a little feast so we went to New York New York near my ofice where I had chicken curry in a bread bowl followed by root beer float (which I did not know was going to be such a big serving).

I thought I was going to take it easy that night and skipped dinner but when I got back to the office after lunch, my cousin contacted me and told me about the family dinner so I had to go.

During the dinner, as usual, my family ordered a sumptuous meal of meat, buns, vegetables, rice, noodles, fish, bean curd with minced meat and finally yam paste for dessert.

So how can I not put on weight?! Which is why the next few days I must eat as light and as litle as possible!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

2 comments:

Julie Lim said...

Yesterday I had banana leaf rice for lunch that was as high as Kilmanjaro.

Then I read in the papers that Victoria Beckham maintains her figure by eating only fruits, vege and steam fish, and I felt so guilty.

Despite that, I'm still gonna have a pizza party with my housemate today. But I'm gonna make sure I hit the gym before putting those pizza slices into my mouth :-)

It's tough and we're all succumbing to our love for food, hehehe

juphelia said...

Haha.. yes, I know it is tough. I can just eat fruit, vege and steam fish, but why "punish" myself this way? I much rather enjoy life than to "torture" myself.

Having said that, seems like the only other way is to start exercising, as I notice the older one gets, the more tendency to put on weight and harder to lose.

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...