Lilypie

Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Quarterly Report ...

It had been another busy week (what is new?) after a very fulfilling quarter. I have never been so busy, at least not for the past twelve years, and many a times I just feel like throwing up my hands in despair.

But I told myself I am only young once and since I have already wasted a big part of my life I better make up for lost time.

Which is why even though I am so tied up most of the time, I actually enjoy whatever I am doing. Of course when there are several pressing deadlines and meetings after meetings, that is a real drag.

But the end result is just one of satisfaction and happiness. Like the kids listening to me attentively during Cathechism classes. The weekend participants being inspired by my sharing. Being closet to God. Improving my knowledge in my classes and readings.

Now why did I not mention work? If only I can feel that enthusiastic about my job! Thus despite me being up to my eyes, I am still not giving up with whatever I am doing! I only hope the rest of the year can be just as fulfilling!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...