Lilypie

Tuesday, April 13, 2010

What A Little Initiative Can Do

The place where I am sitting in my office happens to be near the main photocopier. So whenever the paper supply runs out, it was always me, my boss or another colleague sitting around us that tops up the paper supply.

The rest do not bother. Even when people run out of paper, no one else bothers to refill. As a result, when we have to do printing or photocopying, many a times we realise there is no paper in any of the trays.

A few weeks back, we got fed up and wrote this notice and taped it above Mr Fuji Xerox :



Since then, the photocopier never runs out of paper! Why do people always need to be reminded to show some consideration?

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...