Lilypie

Saturday, April 10, 2010

Grandma's Home!

My paternal grandma is finally discharged! She came home on Thursday, the night when my parents left for their vacation in Spain.

Having her back is really great but because of her age, she is now confined to a wheelchair. She can still function normally, no incontinence and her mental prowess is still strong, but she is not able to move around as freely as before anymore. She has to be on adult diapers and have to be fed.

Seeing things like this puts my life into another perspective. First thing being healthy is the most important. Second, when I am old and dying, I will feel really blessed to have my children and grandchildren and great-grandchildren around me instead of dying an old and lonely death.

Wonder if I can be this lucky?

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...