Lilypie

Thursday, April 29, 2010

Start Of Revision

So I have come to the end of my semester. I cannot believe it has been the end! We rushed through four modules, six weeks per module. There had been assignments and quizzes. In fact, there are five more quizzes to complete by the end of this week.

After that will be examination. Come next week, I must start my revision intensively. I must start focusing, staying up late, and ensuring I know what material to cover. Not every topic will be tested in the examination, but the important thing is to study those that will be tested.

I am always a nervous freak during examinations! After all these while, one would think I would know how to handle examination questions without a glitch, but the mystery of examinations is still unsolved. I am not like those who can answer the examination questions without much effort. To me, no matter how much I study and how well I know the material, sometimes I just answer the questions wrongly somehow.

At least I have done enough to pass the modules. Now I only hope I can achieve the grades I desired! Hopefully I can finally move on to the next semester without any hiccups!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...