Lilypie

Friday, April 23, 2010

Launch Of Our New Project

Remember some time ago, I said I was busy with a new "project"? Well.. it is finally ready! I did not want to disclose much as I thought it may not see the light, but after both our efforts (mostly mine actually), we have come up with a new food blog for our gastronomical and culinary adventures.

So here it is! The unveiling of our new food blog! This will be where we begin our eating adventures, where we post recipes, reviews, cooking tips, cookbooks, food, food, glorious food, and more food.

I may still be posting food reviews here, but it will just be a skimpy one, as the new blog will contain more detailed information and pictures of the various epicurious events we would attend. Meanwhile, this still remains - as a momento of my boring life.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...