Lilypie

Saturday, November 3, 2012

An (Overdue) Reunion ...

Today I had a long overdue reunion with my primary school classmates, many of whom I have not seen in, well, ever since we graduated. Most of them are married with kids of their own, and a couple of them brought their entire brood. There are at least two who have four kids, and one expecting her fourth. Very productive! Our government should be happy. :-P
 
It was a casual lunch potluck gathering. I provided fried noodles, roasted duck and drinks, and the rest brought local hawker fare, fried chicken wings, sushi and dessert. The kids and adults both ate hungrily, but there was still quite a lot of food leftover.
 
It was a good catching up session, but unfortunately, we did not manage to take any photos as I was busy entertaining, and the rest were busy running after and feeding their kids. I did not even manage to talk to some of them much, as most of them needed to leave early due to their young kids. Oh well... that is the sacrifice of parenthood I suppose.
 
It was indeed a lovely catching up session. How I wish more turned up, then the whole session would be much more fun! I am looking forward to doing this again next time, if there ever is another gathering!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...