Lilypie

Monday, November 12, 2012

Old Dog ...

My beloved dog turned eight last week. I wanted to take a photo of him but he is always so camera shy and will run away whenever he sees me approaching with the camera or phone nowadays. Smart dog!
 
He is now an old dog. I remember when I first brought him home, he was barely two months old and now he is already eight years old. Time flies so fast! In human age, he can actually be my father!
 
The other day I told my mum how old he actually is, and she said, "He is old now. Look at him, he is not as active as before and only lies around being sluggish." Yes, he is old, but I hope he will live a very long and good life, and keeping me company until the end of my days!
 
I love you, Cookie!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...