Lilypie

Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Biker Chick?

I have finally found the perfect leather jacket! I have always been fascinated by leather jackets, not because I ride a motorbike, but because I find that the jacket looks cool and classy. The first leather jacket I bought was at Lawman, when it still has a shop here. I brought it to my office and started wearing to ward off the freezing temperature. When people see me in it, they always assumed I would be riding a Harley-Davidson after work. Sigh....
 
A few years later, the leather jacket wore out. The leather shreds started coming out, and it could no longer be worn without leaving shreds around. Hence, I threw it out, because it is no longer useful, and if I continued wearing, more and more shreds will come out and it would become nothing but a bald shell.
 
Of course it was heart-aching for me to throw it out! It was my one and only leather jacket, and I think I look really cool in it! Since then, I had to make do with cardigans and pashminas, but they do not give me the same effect as the leather jacket did.
 
Since then, I have been looking around for new leather jackets, but they are either too "biker chick" looking, or too expensive. Recently, I happened to go to one of the neighbourhood shopping malls, and saw a leather jacket on display at one of the mobile carts. I like the look, tried it on, and it fit! Most importantly, the price tag fits too! The girl who runs the cart told me the clothes are all from Korea, so the quality and material used is pretty good, which I can feel too!
 
Hence I bought the jacket. It is difficult to find something I actually like and since I really like this and the price is right, why not? I can bring to my office and start wearing to counter the cold again! And I can wear it when I go overseas to a cold place too!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...