Lilypie

Sunday, February 19, 2006

Generation Pressure

Positive : You attended a very nice wedding dinner of your immediate cousin.

Negative : You realise you are the next in line now that he is married. (And you are also the next in line on your mother's side as all your cousins who are same age and older are married or attached too.)

Double Negative : All the elders on both sides will now turn their attention to you and start pestering you to get married.

Sometimes I wish I can just go away and never come back .....

On a more hopeful note, my first brother just told me that one of his online forum mates said something rather sensible :

A girl should not feel hurt that she lost the guy. The guy should be the one to feel bad, because the girl is only losing someone who does not love her, whereas the guy is losing someone who does.

I must really keep this in mind.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...