Lilypie

Friday, April 27, 2007

Almost An Accident ....

I had a real fright just now! My life was almost in jeopardy. My heart still thumps, even though nothing really happened, and it had been a few hours ever since that happened. It must have been really lucky that nothing major happened!

I was on a cab on my way to school for a revision lecture from my office when the cab turned into a corner and brushed against another vehicle. Then, another vehicle came by from the opposite direction and brushed against the cab I was in. I felt the entire vehicle vibrating! At that point in time, I felt as if I was going to sink into a deep well. Thus, all three vehicles were brushing against each other, with me right in the middle!

All three drivers got out and started examining each other's vehicles. Then they started arguing and cussing each other. The cab driver then turned back and told me to get off first, as the rest of the drivers have to settle their dispute. I got out there and then, turned to my heels and fled the scene immediately.

What an experience! I could have had been in a car crash and lost my life just like that!

2 comments:

imp said...

thank goodness u r alright. but yes, what a fright!

juphelia said...

Yup, I was really lucky!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...