Lilypie

Friday, April 27, 2007

Beads And Baubles ....

Lately I am into accessories. I used to wear only pure gold or platinum necklaces or bracelets or earrings, especially with my sensitive skin so I cannot wear any costume jewellery that is nickel-based. But recently, I am trying to accessorise more so as to look more presentable.

With the range of beautiful beads, necklaces, bracelets and chain belts in the market nowadays, it is getting easier to accessorise. Accessories really make one's wardrobe stand out, and somehow an outfit with accessories simply looks better than one without.

Come to think of it, where can I get the best and nicest accessories here anyway? Something inexpensive, nice, classy-looking, yet will not irritate my skin. Most of the places I have been to the accessories look just tacky. How I wish I can go accessories shopping one of these days and come back with nice-looking yet inexpensive ones!

2 comments:

imp said...

i've learnt that the cheapest and most unique pieces are found online. the shopping malls overprice all these accessories.


if you like the semi-precious stones, try: http://www.mybeadz.blogspot.com/ or if u don't mind plastic or glass- http://www.soldpassion.com/

juphelia said...

Hey thanks for the tip! Will check out the sites!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...