Lilypie

Friday, April 27, 2007

Dressed To Kill?

I am never one to keep up with fashions or trends, but lately I have been doing more shopping than before, simply because the peasant dresses that is so in right now are simply divine! They reminded me of those dresses which I used to wear as a young girl, dresses with bows at the back. Now that I am grown, these dresses are now in style which I can wear again!

I used to hate wearing dresses in my teens. I became a jeans and T-shirt girl, and ran around in bermudas, slacks, jeans and capris. I used to think wearing dresses were troublesome as one had to sit properly or behave accordingly, unlike the freedom and flexibility of pants.

However as I grew up, I started to wear dresses more often, as they exude my feminity. Dresses flaunt my figure in a way no other style can, and now that I have finally lost some weight, I can start flaunting my figure again. I never feel more womanly than in a beautiful dress!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...