Lilypie

Saturday, April 28, 2007

Brain Booster

I bought a book on logical puzzles yesterday. Finally, something to exercise the brain with! I used to enjoy doing all those puzzles. The sense of gratification and satisfaction I feel whenever I managed to solve a challenging puzzle is unsurpassing!

Most people scoff at the idea, and at me, racking the brains trying to solve puzzles. To me, that is a good way to keep my mind active and alert. I notice that when I start to exercise whatever brains I have (not that I have that many), I really become more alert to things around me. The time when I have not been exercising my mind, I feel really lost and confused and lethargic.

To most people, they feel that they have already been using their brains too much, be it at school or at work, so when they are having leisure time, they really want leisure. Thus, they will never dream of doing something that needs in-depth thinking. But I appreciate brain power. I love solving puzzles, and in a way, solving puzzles enable me to see things from all angles and be more objective in my views.

Yet ironically, I am still not smart nor intelligent, nor able to think clearly or properly, nor logically. Perhaps at times certain things are really beyond the comprehension of the human mind, that there is no way any form of logical thinking can ever give an answer to.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...