Lilypie

Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Disheveled Schedule

Ever since I started working in this company, many things have been upset down. I can no longer keep normal office hours, because I have lots of work undone and all the urgent matters seem to come only around the end of the day. Hence I started staying late. Where I used to check my personal emails, twittering, being on Facebook and blogging, all these have slid because not only does my office blocks all these websites, but even throughout the course of the day, I have so much work that I have no time to be on any social portal at all.

Besides that, by the time I reached home, I am dead tired. I have no inclination to do anything else, I just feel like staying at home, even during the weekends as I feel so lethargic and lacking of energy. Have I really become old and over the hill, or am I just being too stressed, or have life been too easy for me that I find I can no longer take anything a bit harder?

I truly hope I can get used to all these and get back to the normal grind of life soon!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...