Lilypie

Thursday, February 17, 2011

My New Sneakers ....

I was doing some window shopping after lunch, when I saw sales on shoes and sneakers at the atrium of the shopping mall opposite my office building. My sneakers have been worn out since we went ghost hunting last year, so I have been looking for new sneakers since then.

Sneakers is an essential feet item (besides ankle straps, sandals, flip-flops and ballet flats), especially if I plan to go travelling, those seem to be the most comfortable pair of shoes ever (besides the Timberland suede boots), and if I ever get in the mood of going running or other form of sports.

So my colleague and I took a look at the sale items, and I saw such nice pair of sneakers, at incredible prices! It cost less than S$20.00 a pair, which is a very big deal because most sneakers average around S$50.00 a pair (and that is after discount as well), to the original price of around S$100.00 or even S$200.00 for a very good brand.

When I saw a pair I like and have my size, I tried it on and it fits me perfectly! Now I have a new pair of sneakers which I plan to utilise one way or other. Hopefully it will not wear out so fast!

My new sneakers. Beautiful pair, is it not?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...