Lilypie

Tuesday, February 1, 2011

A Day Off That Turned Awry

Thank goodness I got my problem resolved last night, otherwise I do not think I can ever go to work today. Even though I am past the stage where I show my emotions to everyone, which is why some people wonder why I can be so "heartless" that I am upset one moment and then totally calm and treat as if nothing happened the next moment, still certain things do impact my life until I can hardly function. As to the "heartless" part, it is not as if I do not care, I just do not feel it appropriate to involve others in my own problems because ultimately it is between me and one other person and not the whole world.

In any case, luckily I took the day off due to the intensive weekend. It was supposed to be a day of rest and relax, but I hardly got any resting done. Instead I got more drained, emotionally drained that is. I never want to go through that kind of experience ever again! Once in a long while (and never again) is more than enough for me to bear! I am no longer that young to have the energy to face all these emotional turmoils anymore!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...